Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Nasa goes back to the future....(and this is a good thing?)

See!!! I knew this was going to happen. Idiot Bush mandates
without funding and this happens. I have been mentioning
something like this happening on the podcast (www.beameup.podomatic.com)
I got a lot of blank looks and recycling bs but I ask you how is dusting of almost 50 year old tech a good thing? You think I'm kidding?! Here is an exerpt and the link. Judge for yourself.

... a manager at NASA's Marshall Space Flight Center has been removing valves and other parts from Apollo exhibits as he oversees construction of the upper-stage engine on the new moon rocket, dubbed Ares 1. Some of the pieces and accompanying documentation are not available anywhere but museums.....
here is the link

Check out my Skylab post a few entries ago. this mindset is
nothing new. This is just another example of how our space
history legacy to the future is being raped by every level of
the Bush and Nasa admin.

No comments: