Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Sydney Bristow Beaming Up?

Read it, believe it, but it don't mean ya gota go see it! I love ST, I do, however casting and script ideas like this will assure that I won't be going to any new star trek movies.

J.J. Abrams has reportedly cast his Alias star Jennifer Garner as the love interest for Mr. Spock in the 11th Trek flick. Garner's real-life hubby, Ben Affleck, was at one time rumored to be a candidate to play Mr. Spock, with his BFF Matt Damon still, reportedly, the producers' first choice to fill the Enterprise-leading shoes of Capt. Kirk. And Moviehole.net reports that Gary Sinise and Adrien Brody are also still in negotiations to play McCoy and Spock, respectively, with production on the Christmas 2008 adventure......

I don't need to add more...you get the idea... If interested, click the article title and go where I didn't want to go anyway...ll&p

No comments: