Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Beam Me Up readings on Hugo awards page

Ok, so I am ringing my own bell here a bit....but it is a bit of a feather in the cap if you would. It seems that the Beam Me Up podcast site is not the only place where you can find my dulcet tones waifing in your direction.... It would seem that some astute person has linked some of the Hugo award nominated stories available online, to the ones that I am reading. Well not all, but I just noticed that Paul Melko's story, The walls of the Universe has headphones beside them now...so I clicked and cool, I was on Beam Me Up at podomatic! Thats fun.

Ok, so what am I really pushing here? All tongue in cheek humor aside, this years Hugo Award site is the most loaded up site yet. Virtually all the stories that are up for awards (novels on down to short stories) are available for you to read! Oh yes chillins, its a feast! Click the article title and go check it out for ya sell! Is this great or what!!

No comments: