Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Shatner meets Miss Piggy on a plane...

Ok, so maybe I am clipin in too many videos....but this clip was funny and it has special meaning to me. Do you remember Terror at 20 thousand feet, no not that one, the REAL one, black and white Twilight Zone episode with Bill Shatner over acting right out of his ever lovin mind? Yeah that one. I saw it when I was like 7 and it scared the bejesus out of me. Couldn't look through windows with curtains on them for years...jesus who am I kidding, still gives me the willies to pull a shade up to look out! Well I was scanning down through SF Signal's blog and what do I come across? None other than William S. himself and Miss Piggy of Muppet fame lampooning this very special moment in tv history...for me at least.... Oh and it funny only in a way that Frank Oz can do it! Enjoy!

No comments: