Friday, March 07, 2008


Oh I know I shouldn't do this, but if anything, it give you insight into the inner workings, or dysfunctions of my mind. I was reading the IO9 blog when I came across this picture. Now really, if it has to be explained, you are reading the wrong blog. The basic article was talking about the original actor who played the creature had died a while ago, but for a moment I had this weird though....."I wonder who he is talking to in this picture?" No, wait, really, for a split second all I could think of was, he is on a cell! No, really! Loook! Doesn't it look like he has just received a call? And the call? Well....."Hi, Ma?! yeah Ma, umm Fine, yes....I am eating well....yess.....um ma can I get back to ya? I am kind of in the middle of lunch here....yeah, love you tooo...." Ok, yeah I know...I should have put that thought in the deep dark corners from where it came.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Paul, Teddy is gone, and so is the postpak...

Anonymous said...

lol oh no! Thats ok, Hippo's got his game face on