Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Starfish by Peter Watts, Tor's newest free ebook.

Tor's current free book is Starfish by Peter Watts. and I can not give this a strong enough recommendation. I have read this novel as well as many other woks of Watts and I have always found his fiction extremely entertaining. I have read his shorter works on the podcast (Niche, Ambassador etc. ) that you might want to look up. Go get this one, you will not be disappointed!
Fyi if you didn't already know, Starfish is part of Watt's "Rifters" universe as was the story Niche that I read in episode 61 - 63 and also available in the archives.

If you have not yet signed up for the notification Tor sends out when new books are available to to Tor.com to sign up or get the newest entry in Tor's series of introductory free ebooks.

No comments: