Sunday, January 27, 2013

BMU #350 Now Online - Wornan + Kahn

My first offering this week on BMU I play The robot is broken by Calieb Onion which turns our to be a melancholy piece.  Next I start doing Star Trek Trivia and travel straight into Jason Kahn's moody Physic detective yarn on New Eden call In Plain sight, this week  episode 16.  

Next Earth Sky, this week I have about about 5 articles from Mars moons to spider brains.

The Movie Looper is the next movie I review.  

did you hear the one about Schrodinger and Heisenberg, its funny ...trust me!

Sometime I do things not thinking ahead. I found a film that  was produced by folks absolutely sure the moon landing had been faked!  We all had great fun tearing into this gem.  

Oh did you hear about the original Batmobile, driven by that iconic and campy 1960s Batman - sold at auction? You won't believe how much!

Since the live show was pretty mangled over the past few weeks  I decided to end with a brand new story by a brand new author!

This weeks last story is Epilog by Julie Wornan. Julie and her particularly unique form of fiction are amazing and entertaining.

I came out of the story with a few minutes, so I returned to the blog with an article that I guess had been making the rounds on various websites.  It seems that a British daily reported that a Harvard professor was looking for a woman to host a cloned Neanderthal!

And Deep Space Industries is convinced that they have what it takes to mine the asteroids for precious minerals for a variety of projects.  I give you the run down and some links of interest!

Finally Kallamis put together a file of insults that all of us that watched the 60s Lost in Space remember Dr. Smith who was forever zinging the robot with the most outragious insults.  It all but made the show! I said that listeners owe it to themselves to head over to the blog, if for nothing else than this!

And that covers my hour!  Enjoy.   Beam Me Up podcast

No comments: