Friday, May 31, 2013

Warehouse 13 Gets a Half-Heated Renewal


Fans of Warehouse 13 that have been holding their collective breaths wondering if the show would garner enough support for a renewal can rest, well, easier.  I have good news and bad news.  The good is this quirky sci-fi offering has netted a renews, but in the most back handed way possible....only six episodes.  Yep you read that correctly.  The fifth season of Warehouse only garnered six new episodes, and that is the bad.  

This is what Mark Wilson of About wrote after finding this choice piece of crap.
  • Syfy honcho Mark Stern nonetheless had the chutzpah to praise the show and its special place in Syfy's heart.

No Mr Stern, I think you mean another orifice presently blocked by another part of your anatomy.....


Here by the way is a link to Mark's article HERE

2 comments:

kallamis said...

Nicer than the comment I would have said. Glad you caught this one before it hit the rundown tonight. I said I wasn't sure what was up a few weeks back, and now this. Leave it to the former sci-fi channel.

Beam Me Up said...

well you and I both know that I really meant half assed renewal....