Sunday, June 02, 2013

BMU #368 online - The Hunted - Robert Frazier + No Great mMa


Beam Me Up for another week!  yaaaaaaaaa!  Episode 368 is on the   bubble this week.  This episode is taken up with two longish story episodes and so there wasn't much time for other material, 
but I managed to squeeze in some good stuff.  If you happened to  have listened to the radio broadcast, you might have noticed  that I cut the last story short to fit into the hour, it is 
complete here in the podcast.

So, I start off with the closing song to an anime series Pet Girl, which is proving to be a bit better than your average teenage high school angst/harem anime series.  The song: Prime Number by Yume no Tsuzuki.

I then review the anime series Eden of the East which is mile ahead of your average anime series. 

Fritz Leiber's No Great Magic chapter six is the first story.   This is being read by the Librivox readers which will give you a change from my reading.

Hey Hey I manage to get in a couple of questions from Trek book which is always fun.

I head back to the Beam Me Up blog to read about the Mars Rodent.., Iron from meteoroid impacts, Live action Akira?  Ain't happening!, Hunter Prey is reviewed by Kallamus which he really 
liked as well.

And I wind up with Robert Lee Frazier's s excellent story The hunted.  I am sure you will like it as much as I did. 

That's it for this week. Enjoy!

No comments: