Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Episode 389 of the Beam Me Up podcast is Now Online!


wow, what a funky feeling today...but I stivered through, and all said and done, I think 389, after some work, came out ok. This week, after some observations, I play one of my fave tongue in cheek song - Game On: The Guild.

Next is a return to Games. 

This time I corrected for on air distortion that I didn't know was there, so for those of you that mentioned the crackling, here is a clean copy.

Next on the blog the Chinese launch a moon mission! Evolution may have been kickstarted by interspecies breeding!  Solar power from the moon? Could happen.....

Aaaaaaaaand we next go for another installation of the Post Human Condition.  Now I know, I keep calling it part three....duh, but this is the second installation of Dean Giles fantastic story.

Enjoy

Paul

you can listen to the podcast   HERE

No comments: