Monday, February 24, 2014

BMU 399 is online - Cory Doctorow - By His Thing - whall you know him

Sorry for the wait here, however in truth, I was sure that I had the notice up.  Now don't get me wrong, after I edited the audio from the radio program, the podcast went up.  But.....

Ok, well thanks to Kallimus keeping an eye on stuff, here is episode 399 of Beam Me Up

After some opening comments on thise weekend’s Beam Me Up (episode 399).  I again play Love is coming back from an anime classic, this time I again posit the question, does the artist at times sound like an early Rod Stewart at times?

First up is a op ed piece from my favorite op/ed writer Kallimus and he is in good for this week!!!!
While my opening info peice concerns a low gravity simulation lab.  Better known as the vomit rockets.  And an unusual use of these devices.

I do a review of Enders Game the movie…

And finally I do get a story in.  Part one of Cory Doctorow’s By his things, shall you know him.

Here is the podcast link    Here is the episode 399

No comments: