Tuesday, October 21, 2014

BMU # 428 Now online

here we go guvna....

My opening comments for episode 428 are pretty much all over the place but I did manage to discuss some of the anime I have been following plus I jump down the x-37b rabbit hole.

My first piece of music is the opening to the Anime Series Wakfu, this series is without a doubt one of the oddest but most fun fantasy quests out there, and yes I am including One Piece.  The characters are thoroughly endearing and the quest is something of a secondary goal that I would thing it would be only the hardened few who would pass on this fun series.

After the music, I spend a few moments (because so much of my "tv" entertainment is now coming from alternative sources of which cable is  not even a strong minority.) wondering what might be coming once cable  loses its' strangle hold on tv entertainment.

Next up is CrystalWizard's Wizard Bane Chapter 4 pt3

From the blog Boeing's X-37b who's whole fleet of 2, One of which just returned from a 22 month mission.

A new animated movie called Ambition looks to be a wildly entertaining film.

Cassini has treated us to a wonderful high rez photo of Hyperion.

Alexandra Grenberg's "Echo" finishes off the afternoon. This enigmatic short story will give you a chill and in the end well, it WAS one simple act....

Direct access to podcast file HERE

No comments: