Saturday, January 24, 2015

BMU Episode 437 is now Online

Welcome to Beam Me Up - episode 437.

Pretty well grounded episode this week.

After the opening monologue, I open with a great anime musical piece, Nobody knows.

Before the first story of the afternoon, I switch gears and read a short article from Kallamis that if you like the Darwins or the more recent "Here is your sign" then you can understand his dismay and frustration even while laughing.

The first story for the afternoon is a funny little tale called "My New Roommate" from a new writer for BMU Russ Bickerstaff.

From the blog, NASA's Dawn is closing in on it's second half of its asteroid mission by visiting the most massive body in the asteroid belt.

EU's Beagle 2 lander which has been missing for better than 10 years may have been found.

I found an awesome youtube video on quantum mechanics.  I have the link but it was a bit long for this weekend's program.

Finally, I play part two of Mimsy Were the Borogoves read by CrystalWizard.

And that's it.  I hope you enjoy the program.

Listen to episode 437 HERE

No comments: