Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Lunacy rules us/ and Frieza is scary.

lunacy 1 
         Well, here we go again it seems. First off, the lunacy of this country has ceased to amaze me, and now just nauseatingly disgusts me beyond belief. Yep we’re talking about NASA again, or should I say the idiots that are controlling things, that either have no appreciation or understanding of science, or think it is fake to begin with.
          Senator Ted Cruz (Texas) was named to be the chairman of the Subcommittee on Space, Science, and Competitiveness. The subcommittee (which was only Space and Science but was recently renamed for the sole purpose of one thing, money and power not science) is in charge of oversight of, among the worst is NASA. We’re screwed people. This idiot refuses to acknowledge science, or climate changing and is locked so far into his mythology, that we may as well go ahead now and pack NASA into mothballs. A climate change denier in charge of a NASA subcommittee. Yeah WTF could go wrong here. And it gets better folks.

Lunacy 2
 That fool in the white house is going to be cutting our budget again apparently and putting all and everything we have accomplished to death.  Here is a direct quote from the article that I will leave the link for below my own rampaging ramblings here.
“The government's current budget proposal for NASA just isn't enough to cover everything, said James Green, head of NASA's Planetary Science Division. Green noted that the Lunar Reconnaissance Orbiter and the veteran Red Planet robot, the Opportunity rover, are now zeroed out in President Obama's NASA budget for fiscal year 2016.”
Sorry people, but nothing here should be cut. And cut for what? So we can ship everything to silliness and ignorance that mean nothing compared to what NASA can do. I’ve said it before, and I will repeat it now. There is a movement in this country, to stop and deny science and scientific advancement. You hear them screaming their idiocy every day. Indiana as one example, and AZ’s idiot for mandatory mythology attendance is leaving me wondering if science in this country is even going to have a chance soon. These fools want the dark ages back so bad, then let them ha d over their tech, their clothing (developed from tech), all tools, and move into a cave somewhere where their silliness can provide for them. They neither want, nor need science. That has been proven by them, so prove it all the way. Live without science or tech in any way. That means no planting either. Let’s see how long these people last getting what they want. Yeah, I'm getting madder as I think about it. Extremely so.
Here’s the link to the original article on , well, where else, Space.com.


          Now then, to end quickly what will be a 10,000 word raving lunatic rant, and end with me running amok, I am moving on to better news and info.

DBZ RESUERRECTION OF F
          Yep, the next movie is on  the way folks, and Akira is involved all the way this time. And I am sure all followers know what the F is, but if you don’t, it freaking Frieza again. This time really powered up. My biggest problem is how they seem to want to keep making my man Piccolo weaker in every movie now. It’s bull. But I’ll be there anyway. Always am. Anyway, if you haven’t seen the latest trailer, here’s the link to the YouTube site for it. I do believe we are going to get hurt this time. Badly. I think quite a few of us may end up dead this time, and maybe for good. Anyway, enjoy, or worry, whatever. Here’s your link fellow DragonBallers.

Out of time here folks, so my movie review list and other info on Netflix will be up here later tonight, or tomorrow. And Paul, finally regained enough energy all the time to start really regaining it next week. I’ll let you all know if T25 actually works like it says or not. In about a month or so. But I’m getting my damn strength back. All of it, or die trying. 





3 comments:

Beam Me Up said...

Great article Kall!!!! Cruz is an idiot for sure but there is plenty of that material to go around. I have got to take issue with these numb knows moving to a cave. My word you know that is WAY to high tech for most of em. It takes a belief in numbers greater than 10 first off. Oh and a clear understanding that the animals ON THE WALL are representative, no real animal living or dead perhaps but there you are. And we have not talked about the biggest innovation of the time....that of fire. You know these folks would not even lived in a cage where this black magic was practiced. No, you will see the real folk sitting outside, rain, shine or predation with perhaps a big leaf over their head to keep them dry. This is only supposition of course, for this group is exceedingly hard to study due to the fact that handfuls of excrement is flung at any intruder that even smells of science.

btonym said...

Lurking in the depths of my refrigerator is greenish-grey fuzzy thing that runs rings around that box of rocks called Ted Cruz, intellectually. I can almost envision NASA using a giant slingshot to hurl Fred Flintstone into space. It's beyond lunacy.

kallamis said...

LOL. Love the comments guys. I had to restrain myself writing this up, as I am sure is pretty evident there.
Hee hee hee. Fire = black magic. LOL
Both comments so dead on and accurate.